Monday 8 August 2016

Tilda Memory Lane & Cabbage Rose blog hop

Today's blog post is part of a blog hop courtesy of stitch, craft, create who sent me this gorgeous Tilda Memory Lane and Cabbage Rose fabric to use and review.  Can I firstly say a big thank you to Nadine for organising this and sending the fabric over - it really is gorgeous.


I couldn't initially decide what to make with my fabric.  I wanted something that I would use, but what?!  Yesterday though inspiration took hold as I have wanted to make some bunting for my lounge for ages now to go across my window as I have an unused curtain pole that runs along the ceiling that is crying out to be decorated - I'd use my fabric for that!


I got busy cutting and stitching yesterday and I love the effect. 



I saved one of the pieces because I'm going to make a cushion for the lounge at a later date but can I say, do check out this fabric as the feel, quality and pattern of the pieces I was sent are excellent and I think it's a range I will be buying more of in the future.



G x

8 comments :

  1. Cute, cute. Love Tilda fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bunting-what a great idea, and a cushion would really tie it all in. I am in love with these fabric lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bunting, gorgeous fabric xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you promoting Felpham on your instagram...I live right by that 'Hammer time' sign! Had I known you were coming... xx
    ps Great bunting, how do you get folks to send you such lovely stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way! My brother lives in Felpham so we had a free holiday there, what a small world this is. Think Nadine found my blog and asked me to join in. I am lucky, its gorgeous fabric x

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day by leaving a comment. x