Saturday 25 May 2013

Garden envy

I've been catching up with everyone's blogs of late and I must admit, I've got a touch of garden envy going on.

It's not that we don't have a garden, we do, but it's half an acre of soil - not a blade of grass growing anywhere.  There was, but the goats and alpacas put pay to that and it's never grown back!

One day I dream of a beautiful lawn and of pretty flowers like I've seen blogged these past few weeks.

I thought I would cheer myself up by taking some pictures of what we do have growing to show myself that it's not all doom and gloom.












our Rhododendron always makes me look forward to summer





A lot of the gardens in our road have one of these - clearly scattered by the birds!


I love Apple Blossom





We have lots of Bluebells

Maybe it's not garden envy that I have, but grass envy.

Hope there's sunshine where you are today.

G x

3 comments :

  1. I know how you feel there have been some beautiful gardens shown in blog land lately. Our back garden is a bit of a concrete jungle at the moment :( The front isn't as bad but its more shrubs than flowers. I think I need to go shopping for some flowering plants to pretty it all up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos. Love the the lilac and the blue bells very pretty Mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right there have been lots of gorgeous gardens in blogland the past couple of weeks. But your flowers look really beautiful and the photos are just lovely.
    M x

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day by leaving a comment. x