Wednesday 7 May 2014

Sneaky Peak

oooh, I'm a lucky, lucky girl!

Look what arrived through my door at the weekend, all ready for reviewing on the blog....









Yes!  (Excited squeals all round) ) I have the new books from Chloe Owens and Tilly Walnes here to blog about.  I'll be reviewing Chloe's first, as I'm not allowed to show Tilly's until publication date - sorry but must follow instructions!

Jealous?!

Excited?

Reviews up soon lovely people, I promise!


In the meantime, I think I'm off to subscribe to love Sewing magazine.




 I quite like issue 1 and they are doing a subs offer of the next three issues for only £6 (or you can choose Tilly's book as a free gift)!  Might just give it a whirl.


G x

4 comments :

  1. Lots of lovely things for you to read!! I look forward to your reviews as and when. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are one lucky girl. Enjoy ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A caravan and a stack of fab books and a new mag - perfect! I wanna come visit! :-) I look forward to your reviews, lucky lady! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to your reviews.
    That mag looks pretty good too, might treat myself tomorrow.
    Have a fab weekend chuck s x

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day by leaving a comment. x