Wednesday 27 February 2013

A most marvellous day out!

Crafting in the holidays is nigh-on impossible here with two small girlies to entertain but I did manage a bit of thrifty shopping instead! 

A Most Marvellous Place to Shop is indeed that - a treasure trove full of goodies and all within driving distance of my parents house!  What's not to like?!

Featured in Mollie Makes, there are two stores both filled to the rafters with vintage lovelies and handmade goodies to stroke, admire, and buy! 

And for the two smallies, Basil Brush to try and find in order to get a lolly - kept them quite while I mooched around!

I admired lots and lots of stuff


Rupert Bear


Vintage Sewing Machine


Sparkly Red Shoes


Beautiful Blue Typewriter

I didn't buy any of these, though I was very tempted!


I did buy these instead:


Gorgeous set of bowls


Holly Hobbie jug



Buttons and tin


Funky button ring


Sweater dress - brand new!

 A most marvellous day out and some marvellous things too!  If you are ever in the Northampton area, do check it out, you won't be disappointed!

G x

1 comment :

Please make my day by leaving a comment. x